Our entire team at Admiral Travel International prides ourselves on developing close relationships with our clients and their families, with 95%+ of our business based on loyal, repeat clients we have worked with for years. As we begin to learn about your travel priorities and understand how we can truly “wow” you during each travel experience, we’d also like to provide you with an understanding of Admiral Travel.
Today, we wanted to take a moment to explain how our agency is uniquely positioned to exceed your travel expectations.
- Founded in 1997, our agency rapidly established a niche in the luxury travel market by offering one-of-a-kind escorted group departures to Egypt and South Africa. Today, we have expanded our specialized services and provide a variety of departures to adventure-based, historic and luxurious culinary meccas, or any destination of your choice around the globe!
- We are proud to have been recognized as a leading Virtuoso Member agency for the expertise, creativity, and exceptional experiences our advisors create for individuals and groups.
- As a Virtuoso agency, our reputation and successful alliances within the prestigious network allow us to deliver the WOW-factor with “insider access” and exclusive opportunities that break the mold of a traditional travel agency.
- Our long-term partnerships with the leadership of the world’s most respected and luxurious travel brands maximize our ability to prioritize your VIP status throughout your journeys.
- We understand the discerning traveler and will ensure you receive the utmost value and optimum benefits from Virtuoso, American Express, and other rewards and incentive programs.
We enjoy the great pleasure of expertly guiding your travel planning process and hope our clients value our professional expertise and time. We understand you may be researching a specific destination, property or activity on your own. Once we present you with an offer, if you happen to come across a comparable special, or perhaps an incentive that seems even better, please simply let me know. I will analyze the information and ensure our partners honor rates whenever applicable. However, please keep in mind, our itineraries are enhanced with many opportunities travelers simply can’t find independently, a multitude of upgrades and preferred offerings that are not available to the general public. Our proposals are comprehensive, including special “insider access,” enhanced benefits and elevated status. In order to not duplicate efforts, please also notify me as soon as possible in the event you have already booked a property or portion of your trip, this information is crucial in ensuring an expeditious booking experience.
Our relationship with our partners in the travel industry enhances our value to our customers, because of this, we primarily work with those consortia’s we have maintained valued relationships with throughout many years. The consortia we primarily work with are Fine Hotels and Resorts as well as Virtuoso.
In order to proceed, we require a $1,000 planning deposit on all customized itinerary planning, which will be applied to your final booking. This deposit is non-refundable but is applicable to your total travel invoice. Know that we will always strive to present you with the very best offer and value. We are committed to thoroughly preparing you for every encounter and providing you the peace of mind and freedom to enjoy every aspect of your travel experience.
It is important to note that because our end goal is a seamless, all-encompassing and well-integrated itinerary, we only book full complete packages, from start to finish, to ensure every detail of your adventure has been carefully thought through and planned accordingly. Thank you for trusting us to plan your next departure and helping to create special experiences and memories. I look forward to working with you!
MALAKA HILTON, CEO
Admiral Travel International, Inc.
Sarasota Office: 941.951.1801