May 22- 24, 2023
Join Ryan and Malaka Hilton as they travel to Provence, France. Provence, a region in southeastern France bordering Italy and the Mediterranean Sea, is known for its diverse landscapes, rolling vineyards, olive groves, truffles, pine forests and lavender fields.
Call 1.888.722.3401 for most accurate pricing & availability (scroll down for journey details)
May 22, 2023 | Day 1 – Arrival Services & Transfer to the Hotel
Meet with your driver upon arrival in Provence. Private transfer to your hotel in the heart of Aix en Provence: Villa Gallici.
Immerse yourself in a world of magic, where East meets West, and where Provence brings to mind an Italian-style dream. Join us at a luxury hotel in Aix-en-Provence, a haven of peace, where everything has been done to ensure that you have an unforgettable stay.
The Hotel La Villa Gallici welcomes you to an elegant 18th century residence. This 5-star Relais & Châteaux hotel offers top-of-the-range facilities combined with service bordering on excellence. The country home opens out on to a garden filled with the sweet fragrances of Provence, with cypress trees sheltering the outdoor swimming pool. On the patio, the plane trees offer welcoming shade when the restaurant’s dining room is dressed in its most beautiful finery.
Enjoy a unique experience at La Villa Gallici, an enchanting and poetic site located just a few minutes’ walk from the centre of Aix-en-Provence.
May 23, 2023 | Day 2 – Luberon Valley – Truffles & Wines
This morning drive into the Luberon Valley. Start the day exploring the world of truffles. Meet with Johan & Lisa at their truffle farm, LES PASTRAS
located in the heart of the Luberon countryside. Go behind the scenes of the world’s most secretive business. Take a tour of a Provençal truffle plantation, learn how truffles are cultivated and truffle dogs are trained, and go on a hunt for France’s elusive “black gold” with your hosts.
Learn all of the tricks of the of the trade as Lisa & Johan will lead you down the path of truly unique Provencal life. The visit will end with a tasting of truffles and also After this fascinating visit, stop for a ‘chic picnic’ lunch at a local winery.
After an optional tour of the winery with the winemaker, enjoy a casual picnic lunch with a glass of refreshing rosé overlooking the surrounding vineyards After lunch, continue to explore the Luberon Valley.
Learn more about the authentic Luberon wines between Provence and Rhône Valley style – reds full of character & finesse and gastronomic rosés. Stop at a family owned winery for a visit & tasting As your explore, admire the stunning countryside & the perched villages, most being ranges as “one of the most beautiful villages of France”
May 24, 2023 | Day 3: Aix en Provence & Transfer to the Ritz Carlton Yacht
This morning start the day in Aix en Provence. The center of Aix is the old town (vieille ville), ringed by a circle of boulevards and squares.
Cours Mirabeau is the center of the center, and the heart of Aix. The Cours Mirabeau is a beautiful tree-lined avenue, with one side lined with wonderful terrace cafés and bookshops. Large plane trees overhang the length of the avenue, giving day-long shade on hot summer days.
Discover this charming provencal town with the array of scents & flavours of the region.Let your senses go wild by the colors & smalls of the local products that you will taste as you explore:
- The Calisson: the sweetest candy of all time created in Aix en Provence
- Green or black tapenade made with local olives
- Locally produced cheeses
After lunch in the heart of the town, transfer to your boat in the city of Marseille
Call Michelle Andersen at 941-951-1801 at extension 103 now to reserve your space on this unique journey today! You may e-mail at MAndersen@admiraltravel.com Here
Price is $2550 per person based on double occupancy.
- A $50 per person Admiral Travel booking fee will apply.
- 50% deposit is due to secure your space
- All payments made to or on behalf of Admiral Travel are non-refundable
- If minimum numbers are not met for a hosted departure, prices are subject to change / increase to confirm same program on a private basis
- Founder’s Journey will always be priced at or below published rates, but never higher.
- Travel with like-minded individuals on these exclusive departures.
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail party to meet your fellow travelers.
- A hosted dinner will be offered during one night of the trip with the Hiltons.
- On many occasions, optional shore events are offered as an option that only our group is invited to join.
- Special global relationships that the Hiltons have formed over the years will allow you privileged access opportunities.
- Trips are offered well in advance to give ample time for your future planning.
- Minimum numbers must be met in order for the Hiltons to host the journey.
- The Hiltons reserve the right to adjust the duration of their participation should any schedule conflicts arise.