October 16 – 25, 2022
Join the President of the International Society of Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, Dr. Mahfouz El Shahawy on the 30th Annual International Congress for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Egypt, one of the oldest civilizations in the world
The rate is $6,450.00 per person for an unparalleled luxury journey.
Call 1.888.722.3401 to secure your space on this unique journey (scroll down for journey details)
October 16, 2022: Welcome to Egypt! Upon arrival into Cairo, you will be transferred to Giza for a 2 night stay at the Mena House Hotel.
Marriott Mena House
October 17, 2022: Discover the Pyramids of Giza. Meet with your Private Egyptologist English Guide and start your scheduled visits of the day – Touring details TBD
October 18, 2022: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before boarding your flight to Aswan.
Upon your arrival into Aswan, you are escorted to the Oberoi Zahra for your 7-night cruise along the Nile. Enjoy your sail around Aswan during lunch on board. After lunch, you will visit the High Dam & Philae Temple.
Camels at Sakkara
Abu Simbel Temple
Egypt is home to the River Nile: the longest river in the world. Since the ancient Egyptians believed that the Nile would carry them into the afterlife, almost all of the cultural and historical sites of Ancient Egypt lie along its banks.
See the wonders of ancient Egypt unfold before your eyes on The Oberoi Zahra, Luxury Nile Cruiser. Let us guide you around magnificent temples and five thousand years of culture. For your on board entertainment, the cruises also offer nightly traditional dance and music performances.
The itineraries on the Oberoi Zahra are designed to experience Egypt at a leisurely pace. Enjoy unforgettable days of unraveling centuries of Egyptian history and discover the Nile and it’s wonders. Enjoy 7 days of visiting incredible art, temples, museums, and more. Includes: Temple of Kom Ombu, Temple of Edfu, Karnak Temple, Luxor Museum, West Bank of Luxor (Valley of Kings, Temple of Habu & Colossus of Memnon, Temple of Dendera, Valley of Nobles, Deir el-Medina and the Temple of Hatshepsut)
October 19, 2022: This morning you will have the opportunity to join an optional tour to Abu Simbel. For those staying on board , you will enjoy a leisurely sail through Aswan. Aswan is Egypt’s southernmost city. At Aswan, the desert touches the banks of the Nile River and the waters are dotted with islands. Aswan was historically an important trading town and remains a bustling marketplace.
Enjoy your first of many breathtaking sunsets from the rooftop sundeck, aboard the Oberoi Zahra Luxury Nile Cruiser
Temple of Kom Ombo
Temple of Edfu
October 21, 2022: Enjoy a relaxing morning aboard, sailing to Edfu. After lunch, we will visit the Temple of Edfu. The temple is highly important, as it perfectly reflects the Ptolemaic culture with the Ancient Egyptian Pharaonic culture.
Your evening is at leisure on board the Oberoi Zahra. Afternoon tea is served daily in the Club Lounge and Sun Deck prior to dinner service.
October 22, 2022: Enjoy your breakfast and your morning of leisure sailing the River Nile towards Luxor. After lunch, visit Karnak Temple & the Luxor Museum.
West Bank of Luxor
The West Bank of Luxor contains one of the largest collections of archaeological treasures in the world.
Temple of Luxor
October 23, 2022: Visit the West Bank, including the Valley of Kings, Temple of Habu, and Colossus of Memnon. During lunch, you will sail to Qena to visit the Temple of Dendera. Sailing back in the evening as the sun sets over Luxor.
Valley of the Kings
October 24, 2022: Visit the Valley of Nobles, Deir el-Medina, and the Temple of Hatshepsut prior to lunch. The stunning Luxor Temple marvels in the late afternoon. Enjoy your final sunset on board the Oberoi in Luxor.
Life Along the River Nile
October 25, 2022: Enjoy your last breakfast on board.
Disembark and transfer to the Luxor airport for your flight back to Cairo. Arrival time into Cairo is expected to be 4pm. Please arrange your flight for a 7pm or later departure. A hotel can be arranged for any guests with an early morning flight on Oct 26th
Call Michelle Andersen at 941-951-1801 at extension 103 or Alexis Leeming at extension 111 now to reserve your space on this unique journey today! You may also e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rate: $6,450 per person, double occupancy
A $50 per person Admiral Travel booking fee will apply.
- 25% deposit is due to secure your space
- The second 25% deposit is due February 16, 2022
- Final payment is due June 16, 2022
All payments are non-refundable. We highly recommend a trip cancellation policy to protect your trip investment. Please inquire.
- Breakfast daily
- Touring and lunch on Oct 17 in Cairo
- 2 nights Mena House garden view accommodation * upgrades to Pyramid view available, please inquire
- Commercial flights Cairo to Aswan/Luxor to Cairo
- 7-night cruise aboard the Oberoi Zahra Luxury Cruiser
- All food on board the ship, as well as coffee, tea, and water
- All touring while on board the ship
- Arrival transfer to Giza ( this will be based on number of arrivals on same flight)
- Upgraded accommodations at the Marriott Mena House
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meals when at leisure in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
- Guide Gratuities* to be advised in your final documents
- Visit to Abu Simbel
- VIP meet and assist upon arrival into Cairo International Airport
- All payments to Admiral Travel are non-refundable unless stated otherwise
- Founder’s Journey will always be priced at or below published rates, but never higher.
- Travel with like-minded individuals on these exclusive departures.
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail party to meet your fellow travelers.
- A hosted dinner will be offered during one night of the trip with the Hiltons.
- On many occasions, optional shore events are offered as an option that only our group is invited to join.
- Special global relationships that the Hiltons have formed over the years will allow you privileged access opportunities.
- Trips are offered well in advance to give ample time for your future planning.
- Minimum numbers must be met in order for the Hiltons to host the journey.
- The Hiltons reserve the right to adjust the duration of their participation should any schedule conflicts arise.