August 19 – 26, 2023
Set sail with Ryan and Malaka aboard the newest addition to the Aqua Expeditions fleet: Aqua Blu sailing from Bali to Komodo. With only 15 Suites, The Hilton’s have chartered this luxurious yacht for ATInsiders to experience this wild and stunningly beautiful region of the world.
Throughout this private charter, ATInsiders will enjoy an in-depth exploration of the legendary Komodo National Park and Moyo Island of East Indonesia.
Call 1.888.722.3401 for most accurate pricing & availability (scroll down for journey details)
August 20, 2023 – Arrive in Moyo, a remote hilly island with a handful of fishing villages. Discover wildlife en route to the spectacular waterfall at the center of the island and snorkel at the shallow Angel Reefs for an unforgettable experience.
Moyo Island Waterfall, Indonesia
August 21, 2023 – Depart early in the morning for Saleh Bay. On arrival, prepare for an up-close encounter with friendly whale sharks while guided by Conservation International Rangers. In the evening, witness a dramatic flight of the fruit bats at Sattonda.
Aboard Aqua Blu
With a grand legacy as the former British Naval Explorer HMS Beagle and later as the private yacht of a European aristocratic family, Aqua Blu is a compelling maritime statement. A 2019 refurbishment overseen by Dutch yacht design maestro Cor D. Rover brings the vessel to world-class cruising specifications. Guests can expect to embrace an distinguished sense of history and seafaring evolution when they set foot on this one-of-a-kind cruise ship.
Inside the five-deck, 15-suite Aqua Blu, Cor has tastefully paired a brass-and-ivory interior theme with generous and inviting indoor and outdoor social spaces, including a sun deck.
August 22, 2023 – Gili Banta – West Komodo Enjoy a spectacular sunrise and breakfast with Sangeang volcano as the backdrop and arrive at Gili Banta, a remote haven for beachlovers, snorkelers and divers (dive sites such as Star Wars and K2 are among the world’s best) alike. Or hike the Eastern Ridge for stunning views.
In the afternoon, sail to nearby West Komodo to encounter Komodo Dragons in the wild
August 23, 2023 – Linta Strait – Padar
In the morning discover Linta Strait, a world famous spot for drift snorkeling and diving. Large pelagics fish are very common as well as manta rays, giant trevallies and big school of barracuda.
In the afternoon, arrive at the picturesque Padar Island. Hike up the savannah hill for iconic views before a sunset cocktail on the beach.
August 24, 2023 – Horseshoe Bay – Pink Beach – After a morning sailing through a spectacular sea passage, arrive in Horseshoe Bay, a dramatic curvature of land that is the remains of an ancient volcano caldera. Visit sea eagles’ and Komodo dragon’s favourite haunts aboard Aqua Blu’s skiffs or choose to dive or swim.
In the late afternoon, the iconic Pink Beach awaits. Trek, witness the flight of bats or visit the local village. Or simply relax on the beach.
Horseshoe Bay – Pink Beach
August 25, 2023 – Rinca – Gili Lawa Laut – Discover Komodo National Park’s largest Komodo Dragon population on land at Rinca before sailing to Gili Lawa Laut, an islet that features expansive beaches and shallow reefs for kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding. Meanwhile, diving and snorkeling spots that offer the chance to spot turtles.
Gili Lawa Laut, Indonesia
August 26, 2023 – Depart Gili Lawa Daut anchorage for Labuan Bajo and disembark for your outbound flight.
Call Alexis Leeming at 941-951-1801 or email Alexis@AdmiralTravel.com now to reserve your space on this unique journey today!
For most accurate rates & cabin availability, please call our office. Please note: this departure has very limited space, book early to avoid disappointment.
A $50 per person Admiral Travel booking fee will apply. 7 year age minimum
- All meals while onboard
- Beverages non-alcoholic, premium wines and beer
- Group transfers to/from vessels on recommended flights #
- Internet with limited connection
- All excursions
- Snorkelling equipment and wet suits
- Scuba diving
- All available non-motorized water sports
- All air tickets
- Private transfers
- Spa services
- Boutique purchases
- Guide and crew gratuities
*Scuba Diving is limited to certified divers only
Cabin category options:
CAT III: 14 SQM / 146 – 154 SQF, Twin bed only, With portholes
CAT II: 24 SQM / 258 – 263 SQF, Double or Triple, With windows
CAT I: 25 – 34 SQM / 269 – 363 SQF, Double, Twin or Triple, With windows or portholes
- All payments made to or on behalf of Admiral Travel are non-refundable unless stated otherwise
- Founder’s Journey will always be priced at or below published rates, but never higher.
- Travel with like-minded individuals on these exclusive departures.
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail party to meet your fellow travelers.
- A hosted dinner will be offered during one night of the trip with the Hiltons.
- On many occasions, optional shore events are offered as an option that only our group is invited to join.
- Special global relationships that the Hiltons have formed over the years will allow you privileged access opportunities.
- Trips are offered well in advance to give ample time for your future planning.
- Minimum numbers must be met in order for the Hiltons to host the journey.
- The Hiltons reserve the right to adjust the duration of their participation should any schedule conflicts arise.