June 9-16, 2022
STORIES OF ETERNAL ENCHANTMENT
Luxury Ocean Cruise From Venice to Monte Carlo
Join Asolo Repertory Theatre and follow the colorful history of UNESCO-listed Kotor and its famous bay, witness the might and marvels in the Eternal City and visit Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance, on a journey through time.
Call 1.888.722.3401 for most accurate pricing & availability (scroll down for journey details)
Embarkation: Venice, Italy
June 9, 2022 – Arrival into Venice. One of the world’s most enchanting cities, Venice is comprised of more than 100 separate islands and a labyrinthine of canals laced together by a string of 400 intricate bridges. A whimsical stroll through the city leads to a hidden world of ornately decorated piazzas and a legacy of Baroque architecture. Admire the richness of St. Mark’s Basilica and the lavishness of the Palazzo Ducale.
Embarkation begins in the afternoon with the ship departing Venice at 6pm
June 10, 2022 – Split, Croatia Travel beyond the walls of one of the most majestic cities on the Croatian Adriatic Coast. Spilt has a prestigious reputation for impressive architecture, famous museums and cultural constructs that should not be missed.
June 11, 2022 – Kotor, Montenegro – Few places in the world boast such clear architectural accounts of their full histories as does UNESCO-listed Kotor and its bay. Roam the city squares and enjoy sweeping ocean views as you follow footsteps through time, including fortifications dating from the 9th century, significant churches and cathedrals from the 12th-15th centuries, the 17th-century Prince’s Palace and the 19th-century Napoleon’s Theatre.
Aboard Crystal Symphony
Savvy travelers the world over continue to recognize Crystal Cruises as the World’s Best, more than any other cruise line in history. Come aboard and bask in spaciously elegant interiors, revel in acclaimed six-star service and dine on cuisine of Michelin-level envy.
Come aboard and discover a place where we make you feel at home from the first moment. Where everything you want just appears, so that you feel perfectly at ease and completely yourself.
Beyond Crystal’s renowned hospitality, it is the ships themselves that uniquely define the Crystal Experience. Welcoming far fewer guests than ships of similar size, each hosts a variety of stunning public spaces from grand to intimate, and dedicated venues for fitness, enrichment, gaming and more.
Butler-serviced suites and penthouses are veritable sanctuaries at sea, as are beautifully appointed staterooms, most with private verandah. With supremely comfortable beds and lush amenities, all are the perfect place to call home on global adventures
Their award-winning staff cater to your every need with genuine hospitality and discreet attention to detail. With one of the highest staff-to-guest ratios in cruising, there is always someone to assist you and ensure the perfect atmosphere.
June 12, 2022 – Cruising the Ionian Sea Enjoy a rich variety of onboard culinary options and activities, from Michelin-inspired dining and world-class entertainment to pampering spa interludes, personal enrichment and six-star service at every turn.
June 13, 2022 Sorrento, Italy – Dramatic bluffs and craggy cliffs draped with flowing pink blossoms are the welcoming vision to this romantic port renowned for its serene way of life.
June 14, 2022 – Rome, Italy Venture through Civitavecchia, noted for its fine seafood and beautiful monuments. Then, travel to the Eternal City of Rome, with more than 2,500 years of history and ancient landmarks that will leave you with memories for a lifetime.
June 15, 2022 – Florence, Italy – Giotto, Brunelleschi, Botticelli and Michelangelo made their marks of genius here. This cradle of the Renaissance owes its UNESCO status to the overwhelming influence the city and its museums, churches, architecture and artworks have had on Europe and, ultimately, the world. Vestiges of this enlightened period are everywhere today – at the Uffizi gallery, the Palazzos Pitta and Vecchio and throughout the city streets.
June 16, 2022 – Monte Carlo, Monaco An ancient principality steeped in rich and colorful history, Monaco was bought from the Genoese in 1309 by the Grimaldis, who still rule as the world’s oldest monarchy – presided over today by Prince Albert.
CONTACT Laura Stuart Wood, Manager of Special Events 941-351-9010 ext. 4712 or Laura_Wood@asolo.org TO BOOK
Cost Information: Fares starting from $4,564 per person, pricing subject to change
A required deposit of 25% per cabin plus a non-refundable, tax-deductible deposit of $1,000 per person is due at the time of booking.
ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• 7 luxurious days and nights aboard the six-star luxury liner, Crystal Symphony
• Unlimited select wines, spirits, champagne and non-alcoholic beverages
• All gourmet meals and amenities on board
• Acclaimed dining in up to eleven venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
• Welcome and farewell cocktail receptions
• Seminars-at-Sea with Asolo Rep’s Producing Artistic Director and Managing Director
• Free, unlimited WI-FI
• All port charges and government taxes
• All gratuities for housekeeping, bar, and dining staff
• Tax deductible donation to Asolo Rep
PRICES ALSO INCLUDE:
• $1,000 per person, non-refundable, tax deductible donation to Asolo Rep Theatre
• $315 per person port charges and government taxes (subject to change at any time)
• Single Supplement, if applicable (supplement varies depending on type of cabin;
subject to change at any time. Please inquire for current single supplement).
• Airport transfers (except for category CP)
• Pre/Post cruise hotel accommodations
• Excursions and land activities/meals
Time of booking $1,000 per person + 25% of cabin price
Optional: September 12, 2021 Remaining Balance – Early Payment Discount of 2.5% off the total cruise fare
November 18, 2021 50% of the remaining balance
January 20, 2022 (140 days) Remaining Balance
In preparation for our safe return to cruising, Crystal’s expanded health and safety protocols – Crystal Clean+ 4.0 – now include a Covid-19 vaccine requirement for all guests across all brand experiences – Ocean, River, Yacht and Expedition.
- Founder’s Journey will always be priced at or below published rates, but never higher.
- Travel with like-minded individuals on these exclusive departures.
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail party to meet your fellow travelers.
- A hosted dinner will be offered during one night of the trip with the Hiltons.
- On many occasions, optional shore events are offered as an option that only our group is invited to join.
- Special global relationships that the Hiltons have formed over the years will allow you privileged access opportunities.
- Trips are offered well in advance to give ample time for your future planning.
- Minimum numbers must be met in order for the Hiltons to host the journey.
- The Hiltons reserve the right to adjust the duration of their participation should any schedule conflicts arise.