October 21 – 30, 2020
$11,995.00 per person, based on double occupancy
Are you ready to return to Africa? Tanzania borders are open and are ready to welcome travelers in 2020! Join Ryan Hilton on a journey to Tanzania & Serengeti National Park for a 9-night adventure. This location is renowned as one of the best big game viewing locations in Africa and while here we will enjoy twice-daily game viewing activities that will position you to witness Africa’s iconic wildlife species in their natural environment displaying natural animal behavior.
During your stay in the Grumeti Game Reserve, you are likely to spot a great variety of wildlife including cheetah, bearded wildebeest, bat eared fox, black rhino, Maasai giraffe, lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, zebra and the rare Colobus monkey.
Please scroll to see journey details.
October 21, 2020 – Upon arrival into Kilimanjaro Airport, you are welcomed & transferred to Arusha, Tanzania for an overnight stay at the fantastic Arusha Coffee Lodge.
Arusha Coffee Lodge
October 22, 2020 – After breakfast, you will check out of the hotel and be transferred to the Arusha Airport for your light aircraft flight to Grumeti Game Reserve to Singita Explore Camp for a 4-night stay.
October 22-26, 2020 – Days on Safari at Singita Explore Camp. As the the whole camp is booked for only one group at a time, guests govern the pace of their day with their choice of many activities to enjoy. They include daily morning and afternoon private game drives with your field guide, walking safaris & mountain biking, stargazing, community visits, and more!
Situated in the western corridor of the legendary Serengeti, Singita Faru Faru Lodge overlooks a natural waterhole and the tree line of the Grumeti River. The nine stone, canvas and thatched suites (including a family suite and a 2-bedroom villa) have the air of a classic safari camp, yet the interiors offer the ultimate in contemporary chic with panoramic glass windows, mirrored room dividers and claw-foot baths.
Due to the natural watering hole on-site, guests needn’t ever leave, as here, the safari comes to you. The surrounding grassland is so awash with wildlife that guests can lounge in the swimming pool overlooking the waterhole, recline in the Lodge’s elevated viewing decks, or unwind in the comfort of your luxurious room and watch as predators and prey are drawn right up to the lodge.
One bedroom suites with en suite bathrooms with an inside bath and outside shower.
Each suite has air-conditioning, overhead fans, minibar and fridge, tea/coffee station, digital safe, hairdryer, bathroom amenities, direct dial telephone and small game-viewing deck.
October 26-30, 2020 – Days on Safari at Singita Faru Faru Lodge
Daily game drives with professional guides and trackers provide the perfect opportunity to get up close to Africa’s incredible animals, while spot lit nighttime drives reveal the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa.
Visitors to Singita Grumeti in Tanzania have the unique opportunity of chartering a hot air balloon for an unforgettable ride over the treetops of the Serengeti.
Guests at Singita Grumeti have the opportunity to visit the Environmental Education Centre, which was developed for the young people of the local communities, to meet the students and learn about the program.
Call Ryan Hilton or Michael Distler at 941-951-1801 now to reserve your space on this unique journey today!
Cost: $11,995.00 per person, based on double occupancy. Please call for single rates.
- Meet & Greet at Kilimanjaro (JRO) Airport
- Private road transfer from Kilimanjaro (JRO) to Arusha Coffee Lodge
- 1 night’s accommodation at Arusha Coffe Lodge on a bed & breakfast basis
- Private road transfer from Arusha Coffee Lodge to Arusha (ARK) Airport
- Light aircraft flight from Arusha (ARK) Airport to Singita Sasakwa Airstrip
- 4 night’s accommodation at Singita Explore Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- Private road transfer from Singita Explore Camp to Singita Faru Faru Lodge
- 4 night’s accommodation at Singita Faru Faru Lodge on a fully inclusive basis,
- Light aircraft flight from Singita Sasakwa Airstrip to Kilimanjaro (JRO) Airport
- International Air
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel with like-minded individuals on these exclusive departures.
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail party to meet your fellow travelers.
- Special global relationships that the Hiltons have formed over the years will allow you privileged access opportunities.
- Trips are offered well in advance to give ample time for your future planning.
- Minimum numbers must be met in order for the Hiltons to host the journey.
- ATI reserve the right to adjust the duration of their participation should any schedule conflicts arise.